The Interact 2012 conference is an annual event open to all employees of Healthcare Institutions, with licensed Oracle/Peoplesoft Enterprise, E-Business Suite or Siebel application products. The Interact conference is organized and managed by the Healthcare Industry User Group. This is the 18th annual event for the HIUG.
Sunday, June 17th, 2012 - Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
For 18 years, HIUG has been the common voice for the Healthcare Industry with Oracle/PeopleSoft applications, due primarily to the commitment and active participation of our members on the HIUG website and as presenters and attendees at the annual conferences. Be part of this continuing great tradition by planning now to attend the conference, submit a presentation proposal, and to help spread the word within your organization of the importance and value that the Interact conference delivers each and every year.
As an attendee, you are an important part of the Interact Conference and can look forward to valuable presentations from fellow Oracle/PeopleSoft users, Oracle experts and our vendor sponsors. Hear the latest from Oracle and network with your colleagues from other healthcare organizations.
The Interact Conference team is hard at work, putting together the best conference ever for 2012 - so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of Interact 2012!
Highlights for 2012:
- Pillar Clinics - Pillar Chairs along with content experts will lead 2-hour information-rich sessions that cover key topics in each pillar. These clinics will provide deep-dive instruction beyond what you will experience in the conference sessions. More information on the content of these clinics will be provided as we finalize the conference agenda.
- More than 50 Unique Sessions - 50 unique sessions focused on our Oracle products in a Healthcare environment. These sessions provide invaluable opportunities for you to learn and network with your peers.
- Executive Forum - One-day event for senior executives, focusing on the key issues facing healthcare executives today.
- Two Keynote Sessions - Get your conference experience off on the right foot with our Monday keynote and hear from an insider on directions in technology and in our industry on Tuesday.
- Vendor Fair - Our conference exhibitors and sponsors offer a wide range of products and services for our attendees. Be sure to check out the Exhibitor List and Exhibitor Profiles online and visit the Interact vendor fair to explore how our vendor partners can enhance your organization's implementation and upgrade experiences.
- Welcome and Vendor Fair Receptions - Network with your peers and meet the vendors - all in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Theme Night - Join us for HIUG's theme night - a blend of music, entertainment, and socializing in a laid-back atmosphere! Check back for details!
- First Time Attendee Welcome - First time attendees will learn how to get the most of the HIUG Conference, and be able to network with other first time conference attendees..
- Sunday Networking Activities - The Sunday activities are designed to provide networking opportunities and overall fun for HIUG conference attendees. This year conference attendees can choose from a Golf Tournament, Golf Clinic, Aqua Zumba, Chocolate & Wine Pairing, and Bottoms Up! D.I.Y. Cocktail Class. HIUG confernece attendees are limited to one Sunday Networking Activity. Space is limited so make your selection early.
Mark your calendar now and plan on joining us June 17th – 20th, 2012 for Interact 2012!