This page is intended to give updates to potential presenters as well as provide approved presenters with additional tools to help make their presentation preparation and submission as simple as possible.
Call for Presentations is closed. Thank you for your submissions!
Presenter Help and Download
- PowerPoint Tips - This document is meant to help session presenters (experienced and newcomers alike) achieve the best presentation possible.
- The Official Interact 2012 speaker presentation template:
Guidelines for Track Submissions
- Primary presenter must be a regular member of the Healthcare Industry User Group.
- ONLY THE PRIMARY PRESENTER is eligible for a free registration if the session is accepted.
- Co-Presenters are not eligible for a conference registration waiver.
- Presentation tells a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- All sessions MUST HAVE 40-45 minutes of content, prior to Q&A. By submitting a session you are agreeing that your session will meet this requirement.
- Co-Presenters must also be a regular member of the HIUG. Vendors may be co-presenters ONLY if they are also an exhibitor at the Interact 2012 Conference. No exceptions will be made. Please visit the Exhibitor Section for complete guidelines for vendor participation. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the Conference Chair for clarification.
- Vendor co-presenters will not include sales type references of any kind. (IE: Our product compares well with brand "X" and in fact we can offer all of you in healthcare a great discount because you came to this session today.)
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the Interact 2012 team and the content specific HIUG Pillar Chair.
If you need to contact your Pillar Chair for any reason you can find the necessary contact information here.