Download the HIUG Interact App
Interact is less than a week away and we want to make sure you're prepared for a great event. We're excited to be offering a mobile app again this year. Best of all, it’s accessible from all devices with an internet browser: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even desktops. If you downloaded last year's app, remove from your phone and download the 2019 version. You can find this by searching 'Interact2019' or the methods below.
The app has been integrated with your HIUG agenda you created online. If you didn’t get a chance to build your agenda online, don’t fret! You can build your agenda on the app as well. However, any changes / edits to your agenda will need to be made directly in the app going forward.
Mobile App Demo
Interact is THIS WEEK and we want to make sure you're prepared for a great event! Learn how to navigate the Interact 2019 App before getting to Orlando! We will walk through the following app features:
- Agenda Builder
- Attendee/Vendor Search
- Discussion Boards
Questions about the app on-site? Just stop by the registration desk!
No Printed Program
This year, Interact 2019 will NOT have a printed program available. To get up to date information, the mobile app will be the best option. If you prefer not to use the mobile app, you may download the online spreadsheet below.
CPE Accredited Sessions
After a great turnout last year, we will be bringing back our CPE Accredited sessions to Interact 2019. If you are in need of CPE credits, check out the CPE Information page. For questions at the conference, ask your community chair or stop by the registration desk.
Community Clinic Sessions
We encourage all attendees for the Community Clinic sessions on Sunday, June 16 from 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM to bring a fully charged laptop to the session. Each community will be sending notes about further individual information you may need for the clinic.
Follow us on Social Media
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to see up to the minute announcements, contests, pop-up events and pictures while at the conference. This will give you an additional networking tool to interact with the board and your peers at the conference and throughout the year!
Additional transportation information can be found on our Hotel & Travel Page.
- All reservation requests will require a credit card guarantee or a one night's deposit.
- Deposits will be refunded for rooms canceled more than five (5) days prior to arrival.
- Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge, and with Reservations Director approval, as long as the arrival and departure dates coincide.
- Check-In is at 3:00pm
- Check-out is at 11:00am
- Coffeemakers are available in rooms
- Smoke Free Hotel
- On-site parking available for a 50% discount off standard self-parking from June 14, 2019 to June 22, 2019.
Appropriate attire for the conference is business casual. For your comfort, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a sweater or a jacket with you as breakout room temperatures are set for maximum room capacity. Feel free to dress accordingly for the Tuesday night theme dinner and Sunday networking activities.
AT THE CONFERENCE
- All attendees are required to check in at the Registration Desk in order to receive your Conference Badge and any other conference material.
- There will not be a printed program this year, please refer to the mobile app or you may download a printed version HERE.
- A Photo I.D. is required to receive your Conference Badge.
- Your Conference Badge must be worn for admittance into all Conference Sessions and Events.
Registration/Information Desk Hours
|Sunday, June 16||10:00 AM||8:30 PM|
|Monday, June 17||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday, June 18||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 19||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|
Sunday Networking Activities
|Activity||Location||Start Time||End Time|
|Golf||Shingle Creek Golf Club||7:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Golf Clinic||Shingle Creek Golf Club||8:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Yoga||Suwannee 15||12:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Scavenger Hunt||Panzacola G-2||12:00 PM||1:30 PM|
|2:00 PM||First Time Attendee Welcome|
|2:30 PM||Community Clinics|
|5:00 PM||Opening Session|
|5:30 PM||Motivational Speaker|
|6:30 PM||Welcome Reception|
|8:00 AM||Community Welcome Sessions|
|1:15 PM||Healthcare Keynote|
|3:00 PM||Oracle Roadmap Sessions|
|10:40 AM||Oracle Keynote|
|6:30 PM||A Night at the Boardwalk Theme Party|
|3:15 PM||Conference Concludes|
Community Corner (Foyer)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Share Information & Expertise
- Network with other attendees
- Charging Station
- Book Exchange - Bring any books that you'd like to exchange. All books remaining at the end of the conference will be donated to a local charity.
For Safety Reasons anyone under 21 years of age are not allowed at the conference sessions, in the Exhibit Hall, or at any of the Conference special events.
For further details and questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 602.792.9190.
Can't wait to see you in Orlando!