The Interact conference is known as a user-driven conference with quality presentations. Speakers should use the guidelines listed below in developing and submitting their proposals.
Presenter Help & Downloads
- PowerPoint Tips - This document is meant to help session presenters (experienced and newcomers alike) achieve the best presentation possible.
- The Official Interact 2015 speaker presentation template will be available soon.
Guidelines for Track Submissions
- Primary presenter must be a regular member of the Healthcare Industry User Group.
- ONLY THE PRIMARY PRESENTER is eligible for a free registration if the session is accepted.
- Co-Presenters are not eligible for a conference registration waiver.
- Presentation tells a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- All sessions MUST HAVE 40-45 minutes of content, prior to Q&A. By submitting a session you are agreeing that your session will meet this requirement.
- Co-Presenters must also be a regular member of the HIUG. Vendors may be co-presenters ONLY if they are also an exhibitor at the Interact 2014 Conference. No exceptions will be made. Please visit the Exhibitor Section for complete guidelines for vendor participation. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the Conference Chair for clarification.
- Vendor co-presenters will not include sales type references of any kind. (IE: Our product compares well with brand "X" and in fact we can offer all of you in healthcare a great discount because you came to this session today.)
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the Interact 2014 team and the content specific HIUG Pillar Chair.
If you need to contact your Pillar Chair for any reason you can find the necessary contact information here.