- Registration fees must be paid in full before the rate increases to the next level (i.e. Early Bird to Conference and so on). If full payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
- If your organization is sending over FIVE attendees contact Interact Support for information on how to receive $100 off each registration after five (5) PAID registrations (complimentary presenter and sponosered registrations do not count towards the five paid registrations).
- All Interact 2015 registered attendees and guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- All Interact 2015 registered guests must not be in any industry-related position. Co-workers or associates in the industry do not qualify. Guests are welcome to participate in the opening and closing receptions and the Sunday Keynote address.
- Attendees from institutions within 75 miles of conference site and where institution travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of the requirement to stay at an official conference hotel. Contact Interact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the exemption.
- If you are exhibitor staff or Oracle staff and your registration was not included as part of your company's Sponsorship package, you must pay the prevailing conference rate to attend.
$350* - This is a one-day event for senior executives, being held on Tuesday, June 9, 2015. It is focused on the key issues facing healthcare executives today. This special forum offers you the opportunity to join with other executives and Oracle executives to share and explore knowledge and experience.
* The fee for this event is waived for those attending the conference with a full, paid registration.
Attendance at this event is limited and restricted to HIUG members only. The HIUG Board wishes to ensure that the Executive Forum is comprised of an appropriate mix of institutions and roles at the senior level within institutions. If you are interested in attending this one-day event, please send an email to email@example.com. You will be contacted regarding attendance availability.
Registration Payments & Cancellations
All fees payable in U.S. Dollars MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and checks, are accepted. Purchase orders are not accepted.
PAYMENTS BY CHECK
Payments by check must be received prior to the rate class cut-off date for the amount being paid. If you are paying by check, the registration web server will generate an invoice, which you should print and send with the check (payable to "Healthcare Industry User Group" in U.S. funds). If you are paying for multiple invoices, please include a copy of each invoice.
Mail payments to:
Healthcare Industry User Group
P.O. Box 1857
Higley, AZ 85236
An institution's credit or procurement card can be used to pay individual or multiple registrations by having the attendee register and indicate payment by check or by group payment. The registrant will be provided an Order Number and Order Key that can be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to GROUP PAY
- Enter the Order ID and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will update, displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order ID and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION / SUBSTITUTION / REFUNDS & CANCELLATION FEES
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Attendee registration substitution/transfer will be allowed at any time, at no cost.
- Registration cancellations are subject to a $75 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email to Interact Support and received no later than May 1, 2015. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after May 1, 2015 or for no-shows.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT HELP AND SUPPORT
Interact 2015 Support phone: (602) 792-9190
Interact 2015 Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I declare that I have read the registration details and cancellation policies and agree to participate in the conference and activities sponsored by, or relating to, the Healthcare Industries User Group, Inc., an Oklahoma not for-profit corporation (hereafter "HIUG"). HIUG makes no representations of claims as to the condition or safety of the conference venue, structures or surroundings, whether or not owned, leased, operated or maintained by HIUG. I understand that all activities are VOLUNTARY and that I do not have to participate unless I choose to do so. I understand that HIUG and its representatives have made no representations to me as to the safety of my travel to or from, or appearance at, any conference activities. I understand that HIUG does NOT provide any insurance coverage for my person or property. I acknowledge that I am responsible for my safety and my own health care needs, and for the protection of my property. In exchange for allowing me to participate in these HIUG activities and events, I agree to release HIUG from liability, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless HIUG and any HIUG agent, officer or representative acting within the scope of their duties, for any injury to my person or my property and understand that this form shall constitute a general waiver of liability of HIUG. This release shall be binding upon my successors in interest and/or any person(s) claiming on my behalf. I understand that this agreement is complete unto itself and that any oral promises or representations made to me concerning this agreement and /of its terms are not binding upon HIUG, its officers, agents and/or representatives.
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted in by the
Healthcare Industry User Group
email@example.com - Phone: (602) 792-9190