Interact 2018 Speaker Information
The Interact conference is known as a user-driven conference with quality presentations. Speakers should use the guidelines listed below in developing and submitting their proposals.
Guidelines for Presenters
Tips for Presentations
General Information for Speakers
- All sessions MUST HAVE 40-45 minutes of content, prior to Q&A. By submitting a session you are agreeing that your session will meet this requirement.
- The presentation tells a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- Primary presenter must be a regular member of the Healthcare Industry User Group.ONLY THE PRIMARY PRESENTER is eligible for a free registration if the session is accepted.
- Co-Presenters must also be a regular member of the HIUG. Co-Presenters are not eligible for a conference registration waiver.
- Vendors may be co-presenters ONLY if they are also an exhibitor at the Interact 2018 Conference. No exceptions will be made. Please visit the Exhibitor Section for complete guidelines for vendor participation. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the Conference Chair for clarification.
- Vendor co-presenters will not include sales-type references of any kind. (IE: Our product compares well with brand "X" and in fact we can offer all of you in healthcare a great discount because you came to this session today.)
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the Interact 2018 team and the content specific HIUG Community Chair.
- Housing - Any presenters receiving a registration discount must stay at the official Interact Conference Hotel and book through the official housing bureau (Do not go directly to the hotel to book your room). You will be asked for your hotel confirmation number when you start the registration process. Primary Presenters from institutions within 75 miles of the conference site or where institutional travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of this requirement. Contact conference support at Interact@HIUG.org to request the exemption.
A presentation draft must be submitted by May 11, 2018 and all final presentation must be submitted no later than June 1, 2018.
Upload Your Presentation:
1) Go to My Presentations
2) Find and click on the presentation you need to upload the file(s).
3) Click the icon on the left, and upload each of your files.
NOTE: If you have any problems uploading files, please forward your files with the conference name, session number and title to Interact@HIUG.org so they can be added into the system on your behalf.
View Your Session: go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HIUG login to access).
Update Your Session: If you would like to make any changes to your presentation, please email your Community Chair.
If you need to contact your Community Chair for any reason you can find the necessary contact information here.
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted in by the
Healthcare Industry User Group
email@example.com - Phone: (602) 792-9190