The Healthcare Industry User Group continues to grow in size and scope. Interact 2020 will take place June 21-24, 2020, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort, in Phoenix, AZ. We are expecting more than 500 attendees from over 90 healthcare organizations in attendance. HIUG's Interact conference is an annual event that provides Oracle Partners and other vendors the perfect opportunity to interact with healthcare professionals. Vendors can participate in the conference in several ways; as an exhibitor/conference sponsor, in exhibitor-sponsored presentations, and as session co-presenters with HIUG members/clients. Exhibit area booths and sponsorship opportunities sell out quickly, so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of Interact 2020!
Learn about the many sponsorship options we offer
It is time to put your company on the map, literally!
Make a Hotel
Make sure to book with the Official Interact Hotel
Register those that will be attending the conference
Please be sure to read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
General Information for Participating Sponsors
Sponsoring vendors (Exhibitor level & above) have two different ways that they can present at Interact 2020:
Purchased Vendor Presentation
- Purchase full-hour vendor presentations (All vendor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your main sponsorship as vendor sessions do not include a complimentary registration for any of your presenters. Platinum sponsorships include a Community sponsorship. This includes a vendor session within the Community plus a 5 minute welcome during the Community Opening Session on Monday. Gold Sponsors receive a complimentary vendor presentation in the Community of their choice with their sponsorship. Silver and Bronze may purchase vendor sessions (see prospectus for details).
You will find pricing options for vendor presentations in the Prospectus Brochure.
Note: All vendor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
Recommendations for Vendor Presentations -
- Historically, attendance at vendor sessions has been much higher the earlier vendor sessions are submitted and visible to attendees on the conference website. Interact 2020 will be mixing vendor sessions in with all other sessions on Monday and Tuesday. As such it is imperative that ALL vendor session submissions be submitted prior to the agenda being published to ensure that your session can be selected as attendees prepare their personal conference agendas.
- Vendors should avoid including any sales type references of any type (e.g. "our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you a great discount because you came to this session today").
- Some vendors choose to use their vendor session to showcase one or more of their client success stories by having their HIUG Member client(s) conduct the presentation. In this case, be sure to advise your client that their registration is not complimentary as the session is still defined as a vendor session.
- If a client is submitting a session proposal that includes your company as a co-presenter, be sure to have your client keep you informed as sessions are selected and scheduled as these notices are sent to the primary presenter only.
IMPORTANT - Your sponsorship includes 2 or more Exhibitor Registrations. Each of these Registrations include meals, access to the Exhibit Hall, access to sessions, and the Tuesday evening Closing Event. If your attendees plan to also participate in any of the Sunday Activities (including golf), they will need purchase a "Sunday Activities" Add-On for as many of their attendees as you wish. The cost for each "Sunday Activities" add-on is $100. It can be purchased at the time you purchase your corporate sponsorship.
Note: All sponsorship included Exhibitor Registrations, and all additional Exhibitor Registrations purchased require your attendee to stay at the host hotel, otherwise an additional fee applies. See Registration Rates Information online for full details.
All vendors will be sent a special vendor code which will allow you to register your team for the conference. This code will be used for all your Exhibitor registrations and is exclusive to your company. This code must be used when registering your team with the complimentary registrations that come with your Sponsorship, as well as any additional Exhibitor Registrations purchased.
Payment is accepted in the form of both check or credit card until May 15.
|Early Bird Rate*||Advanced Rate||Late Rate
|QUALIFYING DEADLINE DATES||
May 1, 2020
June 5, 2020
June 19, 2020
June 24, 2020
|Exhibitor Staying at Conference Hotel
Requires Hotel Confirmation Code
|Exhibitor Staying at Non-Conference Hotel
*You must stay at an official Interact Conference Hotel and book through the Hotel Link only.
Do not go directly to the hotel to book your room. You will be asked for your acknowledgment/confirmation number when you start the registration process. If you change your hotel to a hotel outside the conference block after registering, your registration will be charged an adjustment to the conference rate.
Monday, June 22, 2020, is considered "Vendor Night" and is an open evening that vendors can use to host their own events, dinners, etc. with clients, prospects, and colleagues. Vendor Night events can begin any time AFTER the last session of the day. All vendor-hosted events during Interact 2020 must be pre-approved by the Conference Committee. Please contact Bob Blackburn (email@example.com) with your request for a vendor hosted event.
The Exhibitor services for Interact 2020 will be provided by GES. The Interact 2020 GES Exhibitor Kit will be available early in 2020.
SmithBucklin has been contracted by HIUG to provide Lead Retrieval Services for Interact 2020. The Lead Retrieval Online Order Form will be available here early in 2020.
Healthcare Industry User Group Exhibits Management
Phone: (519) 500-1412
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted by the Healthcare Industry User Group
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (602) 792-9190