Interact 2020 Virtual Speaker Information
Do you have a great idea for a session or want to showcase a particular area of expertise? Is there an experience that you or your team has had that could benefit your peers and other communities? The Interact conference has a reputation for user-driven quality presentations. Please use the following guidelines in developing and submitting your proposals.
General Information for Speakers
- All sessions MUST HAVE 40-45 minutes of content, prior to Q&A. By submitting a session you are agreeing that your session will meet this requirement.
- The presentation tells a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- Vendors may be co-presenters ONLY if they are also an exhibitor at the Interact 2020 Virtual Conference. No exceptions will be made. Please visit the Exhibitor Section for complete guidelines for vendor participation. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the Conference Chair for clarification.
- Vendor co-presenters will not include sales-type references of any kind. (IE: Our product compares well with brand "X" and in fact we can offer all of you in healthcare a great discount because you came to this session today.)
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the Interact 2020 Virtual team and the content specific HIUG Community Chair.
Quick Tips to a Good Presentation:
- Include a brief introduction of your organization and details about your PeopleSoft or Cloud Journey
- Provide an overview of the topic
- Why you chose delivered over customization or vice versa
- Obstacles you faced, and/or are currently facing
- Include lessons learned
- Be sure to leave time for questions
This document is meant to help session presenters (experienced and newcomers alike) achieve the best presentation possible. Presenters are not required to use the Interact Template, but it is highly encouraged.
A presentation draft must be submitted by August 31, 2020, and all final presentations must be submitted no later than September 11, 2020.
Upload Your Presentation:
1) Go to My Presentations
2) Find and click on the presentation you need to upload the file(s).
3) Click the icon on the left, and upload each of your files.
NOTE: If you have any problems uploading files, please forward your files with the conference name, session number and title to Interact@HIUG.org so they can be added into the system on your behalf.
View Your Session: go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HIUG login to access).
Update Your Session: If you would like to make any changes to your presentation, please email your Community Chair.
To contact your Community Chair for any reason you can find the necessary contact information here.
The Interact 2020 Virtual Event is hosted by the Healthcare Industry User Group
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (602) 792-9190