- Registration fees must be paid in full before the rate increases to the next level (i.e. Early Bird to Late Rate). If full payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
- If you are partner staff or Oracle staff and your registration was not included as part of your company's Sponsorship package, you must pay the prevailing conference rate to attend.
All fees payable in U.S. Dollars MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, ACH payments and checks are accepted. Purchase orders are not accepted.
PAYMENTS BY CHECK
Payments by check must be received prior to the rate class cut-off date for the amount being paid. If you are paying by check, the registration web server will generate an invoice, which you should print and send with the check (payable to "Healthcare Industry User Group" in U.S. funds). If you are paying for multiple invoices, please include a copy of each invoice.
Mail payments to:
Healthcare Industry User Group
835 W Warner Rd
Ste. 101 Box 437
Gilbert, AZ 85233
PAYMENTS BY WIRE TRANSFER or AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH)
Please refer to this document for instructions.
Purchase Orders are not accepted.
An institution's credit or procurement card can be used to pay individual or multiple registrations by having the attendee register and indicate payment by check or by group payment. The registrant will be provided an Order Number and Order Key that can be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to GROUP PAY
- Enter the Order ID and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will update, displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order ID and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION / SUBSTITUTION / REFUNDS & CANCELLATION FEES
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Attendee registration substitution/transfer will be allowed at any time, at no cost.
- A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation. Cancellation after June 4, 2021 will not be granted. Additionally, there will be no refund given for no-shows.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT HELP AND SUPPORT
Interact 2021 Support phone: (602) 792-9190
Interact 2021 Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will/have posted the full conference agenda; however, the program is subject to change.
Participation and Behavior at Interact Events
Attendees are expected to conduct themselves professionally during Interact Conference functions. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee or staff is not conducive to a learning environment, and will not be tolerated. The conference staff has the right to remove any attendee that is in violation of this policy. Refunds for whole or partial registration will not be granted to anyone that is expelled from the conference due to poor behavior.
Please note that participation contact details will be kept on the HIUG database, which will only be used by HIUG. HIUG does not record or store credit card information. Unless the Conference Office has received an explicit request from a registrant to withhold his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), the registrant's information will be included in the list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses that will be accessible to delegates and exhibitors of the conference. The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of Interact events and future HIUG conferences.
Photography/Audio and Video Recording
The Interact Virtual 2021 conference is held in a public virtual space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, partners, news organizations and other companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some Conference activities. HIUG reserves the right to use images or recordings taken at the conference with your photograph or voice and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
Soliciting at the Conference
We encourage attendees to support the paid sponsors and exhibitors who, in turn, are supporting the industry. However, suitcasing or outboarding is prohibited at HIUG Interact Conferences. The Conference staff reserve the right to escort any individual from HIUG Interact Conferences if they are reported to be soliciting in the Exhibitor Hall and are not an Interact Conference sponsor or exhibitor. We also encourage attendees not to listen to a sales pitch from a non-sponsor or exhibitor.
The Conference Staff have sole discretion, without refund, to refuse admittance to or expel from the Conference anyone that is deemed to be behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
Interact 2021 Major Partners
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted by the Healthcare Industry User Group
email@example.com Phone: (602) 792-9190