Interact 2022 Sponsorship General Information
The Healthcare Industry User Group continues to grow in size and scope. Interact 2022 will take place June 12-15, 2022, at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. We are expecting more than 500 attendees from over 90 healthcare organizations. HIUG's Interact conference is an annual event that provides Oracle Partners and other sponsors the perfect opportunity to interact with healthcare professionals. In addition to becoming a conference sponsor/partner, there are many add-on opportunities available, including partner-sponsored presentations, and as session co-presenters with HIUG members/clients, special branding opportunities (see prospects "Add-Ons"). Prime sponsorships and booth locations sell out quickly, so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of Interact 2022!
Learn about the many sponsorship options we offer
It is time to put your company on the map, literally!
Make a Hotel
Make sure to book with the Official Interact Hotel
Register those that will be attending the conference
Please be sure to read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
General Information for Participating Sponsors
Conference Sponsors (Exhibitor level & above) have two different ways that they can present at Interact 2022:
Purchased Exhibitor Presentation
- Purchase full-hour exhibitor presentations (All exhibitor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your main sponsorship as exhibitor sessions do not include a complimentary registration for any of your presenters. Platinum sponsorships include a Community sponsorship. This includes an exhibitor session within the Community plus a 5 minute welcome during the Community Opening Session on Monday. Gold Sponsors receive a complimentary exhibitor presentation in the Community of their choice with their sponsorship. Silver and Bronze may purchase exhibitor sessions (see prospectus for details).
Note: All exhibitor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
Recommendations for Exhibitor Presentations -
- Historically, attendance at sponsor sessions has been much higher the earlier exhibitor sessions are submitted and visible to attendees on the conference website. Interact 2022 will be mixing exhibitor sessions in with all other sessions on Monday and Tuesday. As such it is imperative that ALL exhibitor session submissions be submitted prior to the agenda being published to ensure that your session can be selected as attendees prepare their personal conference agendas.
- Exhibitors should avoid including any sales type references of any type (e.g. "our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you a great discount because you came to this session today").
- Some exhibitor choose to use their exhibitor session to showcase one or more of their client success stories by having their HIUG Member client(s) conduct the presentation. In this case, be sure to advise your client that their registration is not complimentary as the session is still defined as a exhibitor session.
- If a client is submitting a session proposal that includes your company as a co-presenter, be sure to have your client keep you informed as sessions are selected and scheduled as these notices are sent to the primary presenter only.
- Employer verified medical and religious exemptions will be accepted and will need to be presented for Interact badge pickup. HIUG will leave the monitoring of these requirements to each vendor partner. Any of your employees that have an approved exemption simply need to bring along a note from your company confirming that their exemption has been approved by the corporation.
For complete details, please refer to the Health & Safety page, linked via the box on the right.
IMPORTANT - Your sponsorship includes 2 or more Exhibitor Registrations. Each of these Registrations include conference hosted meals, access to the Exhibit Hall, access to sessions, and the Tuesday evening Closing Event. If your attendees plan to also participate in any of the Sunday Activities (including golf), they will need purchase a "Sunday Activities" Add-On for as many of their attendees as you wish. The cost for each "Sunday Activities" add-on is $150. It can be purchased at the time you purchase your corporate sponsorship.
Any additional Exhibitor Registrations purchased will be charged at the current registration rate, as per the information provided below.
Note: All sponsorship included Exhibitor Registrations, and all additional Exhibitor Registrations purchased require your attendee to stay at the host hotel, otherwise an additional fee applies. See Registration Rates Information online for full details.
All exhibitors will be sent a special exhibitor code once Conference Registration begins, which will allow you to register your team for the conference. This code will be used for all your personnel registrations and is exclusive to your company. This code must be used when registering your team with the complimentary registrations that come with your Sponsorship, as well as any additional Exhibitor Registrations purchased.
Payment will be accepted in the form of both check or credit card until June 10.
|Early Bird Rate*||Advanced Rate||Late Rate
|QUALIFYING DEADLINE DATES||
April 29, 2022
June 3, 2022
June 10, 2022
June 15, 2022
|Exhibitor Staying at Conference Hotel
Requires Hotel Confirmation Code
|Exhibitor Staying at Non-Conference Hotel
*You must stay at an official Interact Conference Hotel and book through the Hotel Link only.
Do not go directly to the hotel to book your room. You will be asked for your acknowledgment/confirmation number when you start the registration process. If you change your hotel to a hotel outside the conference block after registering, your registration will be charged an adjustment to the conference rate.
Monday, June 13, 2022, is considered "Sponsor Night" and is an open evening that vendors can use to host their own events, dinners, etc. with clients, prospects, and colleagues. Sponsor Night events can begin any time AFTER the last session of the day (6:20pm or later is recommended). All vendor-hosted events during Interact 2022 must be pre-approved by the Conference Committee. Please contact Tom Chambers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request for a vendor hosted event.
The Exhibitor services for Interact 2022 will be provided by GES. Click here to access the Interact 2022 GES Exhibitor Kit.
Lead Retrieval Services for Interact 2022. The Lead Retrieval Order Form is available as part of the Exhibitor Kit (above).
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted in by the
Healthcare Industry User Group
email@example.com - Phone: (602) 792-9190