Interact 2022 Sponsorship General Information
The Healthcare Industry User Group continues to grow in size and scope. Interact 2022 will take place June 12-15, 2022, at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. We are expecting more than 500 attendees from over 90 healthcare organizations in attendance. HIUG's Interact conference is an annual event that provides Oracle Partners and other sponsors the perfect opportunity to interact with healthcare professionals. In addition to becoming a conference sponsor/partner, there are many add-on opportunities available, including partner-sponsored presentations, and as session co-presenters with HIUG members/clients, special branding opportunities (see prospects "Add-Ons"). Prime sponsorships and booth locations sell out quickly, so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of Interact 2022!
Learn about the many sponsorship options we offer
It is time to put your company on the map, literally!
Make a Hotel
Make sure to book with the Official Interact Hotel
Register those that will be attending the conference
Please be sure to read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
General Information for Participating Sponsors
Conference Sponsors (Exhibitor level & above) have two different ways that they can present at Interact 2022:
Purchased Exhibitor Presentation
- Purchase full-hour exhibitor presentations (All exhibitor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your main sponsorship as exhibitor sessions do not include a complimentary registration for any of your presenters. Platinum sponsorships include a Community sponsorship. This includes an exhibitor session within the Community plus a 5 minute welcome during the Community Opening Session on Monday. Gold Sponsors receive a complimentary exhibitor presentation in the Community of their choice with their sponsorship. Silver and Bronze may purchase exhibitor sessions (see prospectus for details).
Note: All exhibitor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
Recommendations for Exhibitor Presentations -
- Historically, attendance at sponsor sessions has been much higher the earlier exhibitor sessions are submitted and visible to attendees on the conference website. Interact 2022 will be mixing exhibitor sessions in with all other sessions on Monday and Tuesday. As such it is imperative that ALL exhibitor session submissions be submitted prior to the agenda being published to ensure that your session can be selected as attendees prepare their personal conference agendas.
- Exhibitors should avoid including any sales type references of any type (e.g. "our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you a great discount because you came to this session today").
- Some exhibitor choose to use their exhibitor session to showcase one or more of their client success stories by having their HIUG Member client(s) conduct the presentation. In this case, be sure to advise your client that their registration is not complimentary as the session is still defined as a exhibitor session.
- If a client is submitting a session proposal that includes your company as a co-presenter, be sure to have your client keep you informed as sessions are selected and scheduled as these notices are sent to the primary presenter only.
Monday, June 13, 2022, is considered "Sponsor Night" and is an open evening that vendors can use to host their own events, dinners, etc. with clients, prospects, and colleagues. Sponsor Night events can begin any time AFTER the last session of the day (6:20pm or later is recommended). All vendor-hosted events during Interact 2022 must be pre-approved by the Conference Committee. Please contact Bob Blackburn (email@example.com) with your request for a vendor hosted event.
The Exhibitor services for Interact 2022 will be provided by GES. Click here to access the Interact 2022 GES Exhibitor Kit (to be available by March, 2022).
Lead Retrieval Services for Interact 2022. Click here to access the Lead Retrieval Order Form (to be available by March, 2022).
Healthcare Industry User Group Vendor Relations (Interact)
Phone: (519) 500-1412
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted in by the
Healthcare Industry User Group
firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: (602) 792-9190