- Registration fees must be paid in full before the rate increases to the next level (i.e. Early Bird to Advanced and so on). If full payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
- All Interact 2022 registered attendees and guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- All Interact 2022 registered guests must not be in any industry-related position. Co-workers or associates in the industry do not qualify. Guests are welcome to participate in the opening and closing receptions and the Sunday Keynote address.
- Attendees from institutions within 75 miles of conference site and where institution travel guidelines will not allow an overnight stay due to close proximity may request a waiver of the requirement to stay at an official conference hotel. Contact Interact Support (email@example.com) to request the exemption.
- If you are exhibitor staff or Oracle staff and your registration was not included as part of your company's Sponsorship package, you must pay the prevailing conference rate to attend.
Executive Strategy Council
This is a one-day event for senior executives, being held on Tuesday, June 14, 2022. It is focused on the key issues facing healthcare executives today. This special forum offers you the opportunity to join with other executives and Oracle executives to share and explore knowledge and experience.
* The fee for this event is waived for those attending the conference with a full, paid registration.
Attendance at this event is limited and restricted to HIUG members only. The HIUG Board wishes to ensure that the Executive Strategy Council is comprised of an appropriate mix of institutions and roles at the senior level within institutions. If you are interested in attending this one-day event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted regarding attendance availability.
Registration Payments & Cancellations
All fees payable in U.S. Dollars MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, ACH payments and checks, are accepted. Purchase orders are not accepted.
PAYMENTS BY CHECK
Payments by check must be received prior to the rate class cut-off date for the amount being paid. If you are paying by check, the registration web server will generate an invoice, which you should print and send with the check (payable to "Healthcare Industry User Group" in U.S. funds). If you are paying for multiple invoices, please include a copy of each invoice.
Mail payments to:
Henry and Horne
Attn: Rebecca Davis (HIUG)
2055 E. Warner Road Suite 101
Tempe, AZ 85284
PAYMENTS BY WIRE TRANSFER or AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH)
Please refer to this document for instructions.
Purchase Orders are not accepted.
An institution's credit or procurement card can be used to pay individual or multiple registrations by having the attendee register and indicate payment by check or by group payment. The registrant will be provided an Order Number and Order Key that can be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to GROUP PAY
- Enter the Order ID and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will update, displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order ID and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION / SUBSTITUTION / REFUNDS & CANCELLATION FEES
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Attendee registration substitution/transfer will be allowed at any time, at no cost.
- Registration cancellations are subject to a $100 cancellation fee and require written notice of cancellation via email to Interact Support and received no later than June 3, 2022. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after June 3, 2022 or for no-shows.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT HELP AND SUPPORT
Interact 2022 Support e-mail: email@example.com
I declare that I have read the registration details and cancellation policies and agree to participate in the conference and activities sponsored by, or relating to, the Healthcare Industries User Group, Inc., an Arizona not for-profit corporation (hereafter "HIUG"). HIUG makes no representations of claims as to the condition or safety of the conference venue, structures or surroundings, whether or not owned, leased, operated or maintained by HIUG. I understand that all activities are VOLUNTARY and that I do not have to participate unless I choose to do so. I understand that HIUG and its representatives have made no representations to me as to the safety of my travel to or from, or appearance at, any conference activities. I understand that HIUG does NOT provide any insurance coverage for my person or property. I acknowledge that I am responsible for my safety and my own health care needs, and for the protection of my property. In exchange for allowing me to participate in these HIUG activities and events, I agree to release HIUG from liability, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless HIUG and any HIUG agent, officer or representative acting within the scope of their duties, for any injury to my person or my property and understand that this form shall constitute a general waiver of liability of HIUG. This release shall be binding upon my successors in interest and/or any person(s) claiming on my behalf. I understand that this agreement is complete unto itself and that any oral promises or representations made to me concerning this agreement and /of its terms are not binding upon HIUG, its officers, agents and/or representatives.
We will/have posted the full conference agenda; however, the program is subject to change.
Participation and Behavior at Interact Events
Attendees are expected to conduct themselves professionally during Interact Conference functions. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee or staff is not conducive to a learning environment, and will not be tolerated. The conference staff has the right to remove any attendee that is in violation of this policy. Refunds for whole or partial registration will not be granted to anyone that is expelled from the conference due to poor behavior.
Please note that participation contact details will be kept on the HIUG database, which will only be used by HIUG. HIUG does not record or store credit card information. Unless the Conference Office has received an explicit request from a registrant to withhold his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), the registrant's information will be included in the list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses that will be accessible to delegates and exhibitors of the conference. The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of Interact events and future HIUG conferences.
Photography/Audio and Video Recording
The Interact 2022 conference is held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, partners, news organizations and other companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some Conference activities. HIUG reserves the right to use images or recordings taken at the conference with your photograph or voice and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
Soliciting at the Conference
We encourage attendees to support the paid sponsors and exhibitors who, in turn, are supporting the industry. However, suitcasing or outboarding is prohibited at HIUG Interact Conferences. The Conference staff reserve the right to escort any individual from HIUG Interact Conferences if they are reported to be soliciting in the Exhibitor Hall and are not an Interact Conference sponsor or exhibitor. We also encourage attendees not to listen to a sales pitch from a non-sponsor or exhibitor.
The Conference Staff have sole discretion, without refund, to refuse admittance to or expel from the Conference anyone that is deemed to be behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
Event Cancellation by Organization
HIUG reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If HIUG cancels an event, registrants will be informed as soon as possible through the listed email address on their registration form and will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will be automatically rolled into the new event but will have the option to either request a full refund or transfer registration by a listed date.
If, for any reason, HIUG must cancel an event, HIUG accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted in by the
Healthcare Industry User Group
firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: (602) 792-9190