CPE Credits at Interact 2022
The Healthcare Industry User Group (HIUG) is pleased to offer CPE Credits for the Interact 2022 conference. We have always been proud of offering our members valuable sessions and information. Each year we have heard an increasing demand that you want to be able to participate for CPE credit. Best of all, these CPE offerings are available at no additional cost above your conference registration fees. All CPE eligible sessions are classified as a group-live delivery method.
Healthcare Industry User Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CPE Eligible Sessions:
|Track||Session||Session Title||Field of Study||Hours|
|Cloud FIN/SCM Applications||20045||Achieve a World Class Financial Close with Oracle EPM Cloud||Accounting||1|
|Cloud FIN/SCM Applications||20048||Introducing Oracle’s Planning Solution for Healthcare||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Cloud FIN/SCM Applications||20049||Drive Agile Business Transformation with Oracle Enterprise Data Management||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Financials Management||20037||Automating Denied Vouchers to Closure||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Financials Management||20052||A Guide to Developing AP Automation Strategy||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Financials Management||20015||AM + nVision + RPA = Happy Asset Management users||Information Technology||1|
|Financials Management||20032||Processing 1099s - the Good, Bad and the Ugly||Taxes||1|
|Financials Management||20006||cXML Invoices for Amazon Punchout||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Human Capital Management||20039||Sharing Pandemic Payroll Experience & Payroll Overview at Baptist Health South Florida||Specialized Knowledge||1|
|Human Capital Management||20130||Transforming HR Compliance: Making the Case for Change||Personnel/Human Resources||1|
|Supply Chain Management||20029||RPA - UPMC's Development Journey with Robotic Process Automation - Part 1||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Supply Chain Management||20036||Item Master Management||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Technology and Tools||20007||Cloudy with a Chance of Analytics Continued – Baptist HealthCare Journey to Oracle Analytics||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Technology and Tools||20062||Protect Sensitive Data in PeopleSoft FSCM with PeopleSoft Query Masking and PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator by Intermountain Healthcare||Computer Software & Applications||1|
|Financials Management||20159||Implementing PeopleSoft Grants & Labor Cost Distribution in Phases; A Case Study||Accounting||1|
Please refer to Agenda Search for session date and time.
How to obtain CPE credits from the Interact Conference
In order for INTERACT attendees to receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for attending INTERACT sessions, the HIUG CPE Team must receive the completed and signed form by the end of the conference at the Registration desk. The number of credits will vary depending on the sessions you attend. CPE is only available for full sessions. To obtain your CPE credits, be sure to:
- Keep the CPE form with you and record the sessions you attend.
- Sign-in AND sign-out the attendance log that is provided at each CPE eligible session. Failure to sign-out will result in ZERO CPE hours for that session.
- Double check the form and make sure to sign and date the form. The form will list all possible CPE sessions for Interact 2022. Please indicate which sessions you attended by marking the number of hours you attended in the "Attended" box. All forms must be received by the close of the conference.
- Return the completed form to the Registration Desk by 12:00 PM, Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
- All attendees must also complete the individual survey evaluation for EACH qualified CPE session.
- Within 15 days of the online evaluation closing, random audits will be performed by the CPE Coordinator and the committee to ensure the integrity of CPE hours granted. CPE log forms will be compared to the CPE hours granted.
- After the online survey closes, the HIUG CPE team will accumulate the total number of credits and a certificate will be emailed to you in July 2022.
- The CPE Coordinator will then retain attendance logs for 5 years.
- The HIUG website database will retain evaluations and CPE information for at least 5 years.
CPE State Requirements:
Each State Board of Accountancy (SBA) maintains different standards for CPE credits. CPE sponsorship by a given SBA does not imply endorsements of the merits or quality of The Interact Conference programs. It is the responsibility of attendees to become familiar with the standards and procedures of their state’s SBA.
CPE Fields of Study:
Business Management and Organization, Computer Software and Applications, Information Technology, Management Services, Personnel/HR, and Specialized Knowledge
If CPE Credits cannot be offered for the annual Interact Conference held by Healthcare Industry User Group, attendees will be notified via email and details will be posted on the Interact website.
Although we aim to provide you with the highest standards of service, there may be occasions when our service does not meet your expectations. Please write a detailed description of your grievance and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our support staff will be in contact with you regarding your complaint within 72 hours and will provide you a resolution status.