Alliance Virtual 2020
HIUG Mobile Event and App User Guide
Access the HIUG Mobile Event in your browser or download it to your mobile device to ensure you have the latest event and session information.
Accessing HIUG Mobile Event Options
Please note you will NOT be able to login to the Mobile Event until your registration is complete.
Method 1: Desktop/Laptop
Go to https://eventmobi.com/interact22 in your browser to instantly access your mobile event guide!
- Log in by using the same e-mail address password that you used to register (your organizational email address).
Method 2: Mobile/Tablet
- Click "Launch App" under the Interact 2022 Event.
- Log in by using the same e-mail address and password that you used when you registered (your organizational email address).
- Add sessions to your personal agenda by clicking on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner. Select "agenda" and then "Add Sessions". Select the session of your choosing from the full agenda.
- **If you have previously downloaded the HIUG Event App, you will need to remove it and redownload for it to refresh to the current year's event details.
Session Schedule Instructions: