The Product Enhancement Tracker is a place for our members to submit software enhancement requests to be advocated, ranked, reviewed and tracked.
Participating in Enhancements
As you read through the issues other users have submitted, you may find some that are of interest to you. If so, you can participate in the following ways:
- Subscribe to an issue by clicking the Subscribe to Issue button. All issues you subscribe to are listed on your My Issues page, where you can set a priority level and notification option for each of them. Subscribing to issues is a great way to easily stay up-to-date on any resulting feedback.
- Vote on an issue by selecting your priority from the My Vote menu. Voting allows you to have a voice as to an issue's importance.
- Post a comment to an issue by clicking the Add Comment button, allowing you to provide feedback or a solution to the problem. Any comments posted by other users are also listed, allowing you to keep track of the issue's current feedback.
Submitting an Enhancement
As you are using the various modules on your site, you may find errors in functionality, typos, broken links, etc. If so, you can submit an Issue to your site administration.
To do so, navigate to the Issues Module landing page, and then:
- Click the desired Issue Type. (Issue Types are like folders that store issues, so choose the one that relates to your issue.)
- Click the Add Issue button.
- On the Add New Issue page, complete the fields listed (Title, Subtype, Description, File(s), etc.).