Partner Sponsoring Information
2021 marks the 27th anniversary of HIUG annual conferences. Despite the current global situation which resulted in the cancellation of HIUG's in-person conference for 2021, the upcoming Virtual Interact event promises to provide an excellent opportunity for you to reach out to your friends and clients in the Healthcare Industry. Now, more than ever, it is important to consider participating in this excellent opportunity, both as a way of showing your support for this vibrant and active community, as well as a way to increase your corporate visibility within the healthcare sector.
Our conference sponsoring partners can participate by sharing their expertise through vendor sessions and co-presenting with clients. Your colleagues can attend any of the offered sessions as a way to further their own professional development goals, and our partners will be able to interact with other attendees via the conference mobile app. We have severely limited the number of sponsoring partners that will be able to participate in Virtual Interact 2021, so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of this exciting event!
Learn about the many sponsorship options we offer
It is time to put your company on the map, literally!
Register those that will be attending the conference
Sponsor Presentation Information
Sponsors of Interact 2021 Virtual can participate in presentations two different ways:
- A full hour presentation slot is included with the Community Sponsorship, and the Presenting Sponsorship; individual vendor session slots are not available for purchase.
Note: All vendor presenters must either purchase a registration or use one of those included with your company's main sponsorship.
Recommendations for Vendor Presentations -
- Due to the short period of time leading up to Interact 2021 Virtual , it is imperative that ALL vendor session submissions be submitted prior to the agenda being published in order to ensure that your session can scheduled, and available to be selected as attendees prepare their personal conference agendas.
- Vendors should avoid including any sales type references of any type (e.g. "our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you a great discount because you came to this session today").
- Some vendors choose to use their vendor session to showcase one or more of their client success stories by having their HIUG Member client(s) conduct the presentation.
- If a client is submitting a session proposal that includes your company as a co-presenter, be sure to have your client keep you informed as sessions are selected and scheduled as these notices are sent to the primary presenter only.
IMPORTANT - Each sponsorship includes a number of complimentary Registrations. These Registrations include access to all sessions, and all functionality within the mobile app. If your organization wishes to have additional staff participate in the conference, please be sure to purchase these in advance so that there is no delay once the conference is underway.
All sponsors will be sent a special code which will allow you to register your team for the conference. This code will be used for all your Registrations and is exclusive to your company. This code must be used when registering your team with the complimentary registrations that come with your sponsorship, as well as any additional Registrations required (additional vendor registrations are charged at the Registration Rate in place at time of purchase).
Healthcare Industry User Group Vendor Contact
Phone: (519) 500-1412
Interact 2021 Major Partners
The Interact Annual Conference is hosted by the Healthcare Industry User Group
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (602) 792-9190